Monday 3 October 2022

We welcome Andrea

This year we welcome our new assistant Andrea. She comes from The States and will be in our classes every Thursday, motivating us to speak English and learn about other cultures. Thank you for all your help!!  

Hello, I am Andrea. I am 25 years old. I was born in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. My family is from Barranquilla, Colombia. I studied at Georgia State University. My major was Linguistics and my minor was in Psychology. I graduated in 2019 and moved to Madrid a few months after. I have been in Madrid for 3 years now and I absolutely love it. I have traveled all around Spain and Madrid is still my favorite city. I love to explore new cities, try new foods and hang out with friends. I love listening to music and going to concerts. I love Atlanta rap, reggaeton, pop, house and techno. I love binge watching shows on netflix and always love having something new to watch. 

My goal for this year is to have engaging classes and help students feel more confident having conversations in English. I hope I can help students be successful in their future careers!


7 comments: