Friday 7 October 2016

Hello Escuela Profesional Javeriana


My name is Cooper Wilson. I am the new conversation assistant. I am 27 years old.  Currently, I am studying for a master's degree in teaching English and Spanish at New York University in Madrid.  I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.  My family has lived there since the 1860s (which is a long time for the US).  Michigan is a state that looks like a hand in the north of the US.  I lived in Spain in 2011-2012 and I am very excited to be back. In college, I studied Spanish and Japanese.  In the past, I have worked as a Spanish-English medical interpreter, a paralegal, and many jobs related to education. I am a proud uncle with a two-year old nephew.  I’m interested in teaching languages for professional application, so I am really excited to work at a professional school!  Outside of work, I like theater, love to cook (because I love eat), and like dancing. I’m looking forward to getting to know all the faculty, staff, and students of the Escuela Profesional Javeriana!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment