Monday 16 October 2017

Welcome Ameen!


This year we have a new assistant at our School, his name is Ameen and we feel very lucky to have him in our classes. This is his message to the EP Javeriana:


"Hi everyone! My name is Ameen and I am an English teacher from Miami, Florida. This is my second year living in Madrid and I absolutely love it here. I like cooking, reading, and watching old movies. When I teach, I like to give students the chance to speak as much as possible. I hope the activities that I bring to your class are interesting and relatable, and I am very open to your feedback. I want students to feel comfortable talking to me about anything (in English of course), because I think personal, informal conversations are the best way to practice. These conversations also help me get to know you, so I can tailor my teaching to your interests and needs."

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment