Thursday 8 October 2020

We welcome Julian, our new language assistant

This is Julian, our new assistant from the BEDA Programme. We are so happy he joins our team this year. He will help us to practise our English and learn from other cultures. Welcome Julian!


Hello all! I'm Julian, this year's new English assistant.  I've been very excited to be starting at the school this year, and having met many of the students already I think this is going to be a fun (and definitely an interesting year. Introductions are not my strong suite, but I will give it a go for you:   I'm form the United States, and have lived in quite a few places there, but mostly I grew up in Colorado and Alaska. This is my fifth or sixth year in Spain (non consecutive) and my eight year of being a language assistant or teaching English abroad. I suppose you could say that I like to travel, but it's really an excuse for me to practice my real passion (photography) in new and interesting places. When I'm not doing that or working I'm usually found wandering around Madrid, casually gaming, trying to read, or struggling through the one or two songs I've (just barely) taught myself on the guitar. 

I've been told to include a picture for you, which was harder than it sounds since there is one end of a camera I try to avoid.

 Looking forward to the year with all of you!




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment