Thursday 8 October 2015

Claire, our new assistant from The States

This is Claire, our new assistant from Philadelphia, USA

"Hello Escuela Profesional Javeriana!

My name is Claire Magee and I am your new language assistant.  I am from Philadelphia, a city in the Northeast of the United States.  Three generations ago, my family came from Ireland, and this is why I have an Irish name.  My hobbies include traveling, playing music, snowboarding, and many others.  I attended the University of Delaware for Philosophy and Spanish Literature.  After University, I moved to Spain, as it is one of my favorite places in the world.  I have lived in Madrid for three years and I look forward to many more.  I am so excited to get to know everyone, so if you see me around school feel free to stop me for a chat!"

Welcome to our school, Claire!!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment