Thursday 29 October 2015

Fundación Montemadrid Internships in Ireland.

Last summer two of our students gained a Fundación Montemadrid Internship in Ireland. Do you want to find out about it? 
Ready to participate this year? 

"Hello everyone my name is Miguel and I´m studying Administration and Finance.   I´m  here to talk about the internship that I did this summer, more exactly two months in Dublin with and other 29 students from different fields of vocational training. 

In this internship I improved my English but also I gained some working experience. With this internship you can visit Ireland and also work in a company in Dublin. 

Every weekend you have free time to stay with your host family or you can visit some famous places like Cliffs of Moher, Giants Causeway…

I was staying with the Vickers, and incredible and lovely family, with particularly manners: they showed me some Gaelic words and the real Irish food.

In my stage I was working in the Administration office in an English academy school “Ned Training Centre”. I was working with people from different countries like Poland, India, and USA... was and amazing experience too.

I really recommend you to apply because you can make friends from every country and also you will have incredible adventures so don’t hesitate and try to go Ireland with this opportunity.

If you have any question or you want to know more about this experience contact with me ;)


Miguel Mena Baos"


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment