Thursday 4 May 2023

ERASMUS+ Experience (Grado Superior)

 It has been a month already since Miguel and Celia left Spain in order to start their internships abroad. Here it is what they have to say about it:


Hi I'm Miguel, I am currently doing my internship at the British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary. My experience here has been nothing but exceptional at the moment, experiencing how business is runned in another country is really mind-opening and broadens your knowledge in every single aspect. From managing the chamber's email to organizing events for the members and non-members to give them a platform to expand their business. As far as life outside work, everything is totally different but still impressive, meeting people from places I never knew existed and the willingness there is to make new friendships is something everyone should experience. I have only great words for this experience, and I'd recommend it to anyone who's interested in widening their knowledge in international businesses and moving out of their comfort zone. This experience makes you grow professionally and personally.



Here is Celia's experience:

My experience doing an internship in another country it's been very good, but sometimes it's strange. Coming to another country alone, with another language, another culture and even another currency.

Maybe the worst part of thi is feeling alone here, but in my case I don’t feel alone most of the time. Sometimes I really enjoy being alone but I’m not alone here, my flatmate for example is a very good girl and we have fun together, even my Turkish friends at the office, we have so many laughs together.

I really enjoy being here in Poznan although the weather is still a bit unstable (today we have a maximum temperature of 7ºC and tomorrow we will be at 16ºC).

At first I thought that the language would be a problem, maybe because I was very shy to talk in English because I thought my level was not very high, but when I arrive here that was not a problem because I can have normal and fluid conversations with almost everyone, but there are sometimes that I don’t know some words and try to explain it with another words, or even invented a word, like ‘place for the planes’ to say ‘airport’ or ‘forest’s policemans’ to say ‘forestry experts’ and we always have lots of laughs.

I’ve met new friends from a lot of countries such as Colombia, Germany, China, Indonesia, Turkey, France and some Polish people, and we had a very good time together.


Very soon they'll be back and they will tell us all about their stay abroad!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment