Friday 26 May 2023

ERASMUS (Grado Medio)

Here we have the experience of Iker about his Erasmus placement in Dublin:


My name is Iker and I’m currently  in a traineeship in Dublin. The Company is an official test center for English that is a requisite for students and professionals who wish to study, work or migrate to an English-speaking country.
 
The exam is an English language proficiency test that includes writing, speaking and hearing skills. I usually receive the candidates when they arrive to the exam and pick and review the required documentation. Once the exam is completed, I carry out the process of reviewing , scanning and ratings  transcription. On the other hand, I also participate in the process of sending and receiving exams from educational centers which include physical visits to the post offices.
 
This is certainly a great experience and an opportunity that allows you to gain experience in the marketplace combined with an international practice that allows you also to continue learning the language intensively. I’m enjoying Erasmus + very much and I fully recommend it.





We are sure that this has been a very joyful experience!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment